The second “SAVE THE WEIGHT” will be held during METEF 2017 in a dedicated display area and will promote excellent companies that have contributed to structural lightweight by the use of innovative materials, technologies and advanced design.
Reserved to exhibitors, participation will be managed by a committee including delegates from universities, research centres, associations and final users that will select and evaluate the projects for their lightweight-oriented innovation content.
The committee – which will select the exhibitors depending on their compliance to set requirements – includes:
• Paolo Streparava, AIB - Associazione Industriale Bresciana, coordinator
• Prof. Franco Bonollo, University of Padua – DTG Department of Industrial System Technique and Management
• Mario Conserva, Alfin-Edimet
• Prof. Annalisa Pola, University of Brescia – DIMI Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
• Giuseppe Righes, ATA Associazione Tecnica dell’Automobile
• Prof. Luca Tomesani, University of Bologna – DIN Department of Industrial Engineering
• Riccardo Trichilo, CSMT Centro Servizi Multisettoriale e Tecnologico
• Daniel Twarog, NADCA North American Die Casting Association