Why exhibiting at Metef 2021
METEF: A CHANCE NOT TO BE MISSED
· For almost 25 years it’s been representing the aluminium and specialty metals industrial production chain, from primary and secondary raw materials either recovered or recycled to technologies, plant engineering, products for converting activities, processing and finishing, assembly techniques, engineering and simulation, machines and equipment, parts production, and final uses.
· It focuses on the development of the metalworking industry via sustainable innovation.
· Visitors come from 63 countries and there will be accredited foreign delegations.
· It addresses purchase, marketing and sales managers as well as engineers, designers and R&D managers of the major production and manufacturing sectors for manifold final applications such as transports, constructions, packaging, mechanics and electromechanics.
· The exhibition is enriched by a programme of initiatives and side events focussing on information, training and innovation.
· Metef is a catalyser for large companies in the metal industry, SMEs, trade unions, decision-makers, the R&D world and the final users.
· It takes place at Bolognafiere, an international exhibition centre at the crossroads of the Italian and European manufacturing and metalworking industry, equipped with infrastructures, easily reached by the means of transport and highly appreciated for its tourist and cultural routes nearby.
· It is organized by a 50-50 joint venture between Veronafiere and Bolognafiere, two of the Italian leading exhibition centres.
· It takes advantage of the contributions by the major Italian and international sector organizations.
· Technical support and communication aspects are offered by the magazine A&L-Alluminio e Leghe, the prestigious international magazine for the aluminium industry.
· It takes place along with MecSpe, a very successful and consolidated event dedicated to the manufacturing industry for the first time in Bologna at the same time with Metef and gathering thousands of exhibitors and almost 60,000 high-profile visitor from all over the world.
Click here to download the brochure.
Click here to be an exhibitor at Metef 2021.